FTP Upload NowPlease send electronic artwork in the following methods or media:
- via email (file size 5mb or less)
- via FTP (file size larger than 5mb)
- other: Diskettes, CDROM, DVDR through postal service
Please send VECTOR (PS or EPS) artwork only.
- Properly made PDF files from Vector files are acceptable.
- Please provide a hard copy printout of layouts (a faxed version is acceptable).
The following software applications are accepted for graphic art:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
NOTE: An hourly art charge will be applied for art that requires manipulation.
- For direct to metal imprinting, one color screen printing, and rotary engraving, Camera-ready Black and White artwork is acceptable.
- Artwork should be 300 dpi or better, and output on high quality paper. A scanning charge and additional art charges may be applied.
Please provide all lists for personalizations and drop shipping in MS Excel format. All categories should be assigned their own header and column. Contact your customer account manager for guidelines.
When sending art to Winning Edge, Inc. via FTP at the Winning Edge, Inc. web site, it is necessary that you include all information and instructions so that your art can be properly associated with your order. Required information includes PO number, contact, company, the name of your Winning Edge, Inc. Customer Account Manager, and any other instructions related to the art contained in the upload.
Please Note: submitting art via FTP will only supply us with the art for an order, and will NOT place an order. You must contact your Customer Account Manager to initiate ALL orders. It is recommended that you place your order with your Customer Account Manager first, and then upload art via FTP after your order is initiated.