FTP Upload NowPlease send electronic artwork in the following methods or media:
- via email (file size 10mb or less)
- via FTP (file size larger than 10mb)
- other: we can accept art on various media (i.e. thumb drives) - contact factory for compatibility
Please send VECTOR (PS or EPS) artwork only.
- Properly made PDF files from Vector files are acceptable.
- Convert fonts to outlines to avoid font translation errors.
- Please provide a jpeg mage of layouts via email
The following software applications are accepted for graphic art:
- Adobe Illustrator / Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
NOTE: An hourly art charge will be applied for art that requires manipulation.
- For direct to metal imprinting, one color screen printing, and rotary engraving, vector Black and White artwork is acceptable.
- Artwork should be vector or "print quality" (300 dpi or better)
Please provide all lists for personalizations and drop shipping in Microsoft Excel format. All categories should be assigned their own header and column. Contact your customer account manager for guidelines.
-Only send applicable information
-Do not send confidential information (social security numbers, etc.)
-CLEARLY mark the header column for personalization "NAME TO APPEAR ON PLAQUE" and do not send other name columns
When sending art to Winning Edge, Inc. via FTP at the Winning Edge, Inc. web site, it is necessary that you include all information and instructions so that your art can be properly associated with your order. Required information includes PO number, contact, company, the name of your Winning Edge, Inc. Customer Account Manager, and any other instructions related to the art contained in the upload.
Please Note: submitting art via FTP will only supply us with the art for an order, and will NOT place an order. You must contact your Customer Account Manager to initiate ALL orders. It is recommended that you place your order with your Customer Account Manager first, and then upload art via FTP after your order is initiated.